Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
Eligible individuals can apply to this program as a path to working and living in Alberta permanently.
Services and Information-
- AINP Selection Criteria– Review Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) eligibility or learn how to request reconsideration of an AINP application decision. For more information.–>AINP – Selection criteria
- AINP Processing and Inventory-Use this information to estimate processing times for applications and determine which streams are accepting applications. For more information.–>AINP – Processing and inventory
- How to apply -Forms and information to help you apply for the AINP Alberta Opportunity Stream, Self-Employed Farmer Stream and Alberta Express Entry Stream. For more information.–>AINP – How to apply
- AINP What to do after you are nominated. – Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP) nominees must apply for permanent residence immediately after becoming a provincial nominee. For more information.–>AINP – What to do after you are nominated
WHY WORK AND SETTLE IN ALBERTA ?
Find out what makes Alberta a fantastic destination to live, work, and study, as well as what the province’s many regions have to offer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who are eligible for AINP ?
Candidates with Post-Graduation Work Permits and must have at least 6 months of full-time work experience in Alberta in their present employment in last 18 months. Work experience during the qualifying period for all applicants, including those with Post-Graduation Work Permits: Must have been a full-time position working at least 30 hours per week. To check your eligibility for AINP contact Immigration consultant in Edmonton – Sai Canada immigration.
Does AINP need an offer letter ?
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program is open to foreign nationals who want to reside and work in Alberta (AINP). The Alberta Express Entry stream is one of the AINP’s many streams that doesn’t demand job offers from applicants.
How long does it take to get AINP ?
A nomination certificate will be sent to the candidate if they are qualified and the Alberta authorities have given their approval. Depending on the profile, the entire process could take 4-6 months.
How long does it take to get PR after PNP in Alberta?
After receiving a nomination through the Alberta Advantage Immigration Program, applicants submit an application for permanent residency, which typically takes 15 to 18 months to process.
THE MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) seeks recent graduates, skilled workers, businesspeople and their families with the intention and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Manitoba as permanent residents. Manitoba makes it easy to immigrate and settle in our province.
The MPNP for Skilled Workers is locally driven and based on the needs of Manitoba employers. We select internationally trained and experienced workers who have the skills needed in the local labour market, and nominate them to receive Canadian permanent resident visas to settle and work in Manitoba. There are two streams:
The renewed Business Investor Stream will replace the current PNP-B business immigration category. BIS allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business investors and entrepreneurs from around the world who have the intent and ability to start or purchase businesses in Manitoba within the first 24 months of arrival in Canada on a temporary work permit. Applicants will no longer be required to submit a deposit of $100,000 to the Manitoba government.
There will be two pathways:
- The Entrepreneur Pathway for applicants seeking to open a business in Manitoba; and
- The Farm Investor Pathway for those intending to establish and operate a farm operation in rural Manitoba.