Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents—Canada Super Visa is a temporary resident permit having a validity of ten years. It is a long term multiple entry visa which allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family in Canada for a period of up to two years without the need of renewal of the visa.
The best thing about Canada Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents is that its processing time is only of around 8 weeks.
Parent and Grandparent Super Visa–Find your eligibility— To Immigrate to Canada, Parents and grandparents can be sponsored provided they possess good health. Their medical examinations should show that they don’t have any such health conditions that would be considered to cause an excessive burden on Canadian medical system. Canada Immigration has set some specific income guidelines as well that need to be fulfilled.
To make an application for Parent and Grandparent Super Visa—
You need to—
- Be the parent of grandparent of a Canadian permanent resident or a Canadian citizen;
- Be allowed to come to Canada; and
- Fulfill some other requirements.
An important point to be noted in this regard is that you are not allowed to include dependents in your Canada Parents and Grandparents Super Visa application.
When you apply for a Canada Super Visa for Parents and Grandparents, an official shall consider the following things—
- Aim of your visit;
- Your family and your finances;
- Your ties to your home nation;
- Overall political and economic stability of your home nation; and
- An invitation from any Canadian host.
In addition, you need to—
- Prove that your child or your grandchild living in Canada fulfills the minimum income threshold for this program;
- Possess a valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for not less than one year;
- Have an immigration medical examination; and
- Give a statement in writing from that child or grandchild that he/she shall offer you financial support.
As an experienced Immigration Consultant Canada, SAI Canada Immigration will be happy to evaluate your qualifications for sponsoring your parents or grandparents to Canada at no obligation or cost. Please fill out our Canada Family Class Assessment Form and we shall get in touch with you instantly.
To know details, please get in touch with Sai Canada immigration advisor for a free consultation and to assist you process your applicant!