NEW BRUNSWICK PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM (NBPNP)
NBPNP is a provincial immigration program made possible through an agreement with the Government of Canada. As an economic program, the NBPNP selects, and nominates, qualified business people and skilled workers from around the world who will live in New Brunswick and contribute to the local economy.
Like many other Canadian provinces and territories, New Brunswick has its own immigration program streams, targeting certain groups, and eligibility criteria. Some streams target entrepreneurs, graduates, skilled workers with employer support, skilled workers with family support, etc. Eligibility criteria vary and can be found in Program guides along with application forms.
- The applicant has submitted an Express Entry Profile and has a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code: these must be provided on the EOI form;
- The applicant is currently living and working in New Brunswick, and a letter of employment from the employer must be included with the EOI
- The NOC Code for this current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code must be provided on the EOI form
- The applicant has valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF Canada) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies: a pdf copy of these test results must be included with the EOI submission
- The applicant has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma: a pdf copy of the ECA must be included with the EOI submission
If you do not meet ALL of the currently above posted submission criteria, do not submit an EOI at this time. Please continue to monitor this page for changes and updates.
Any EOI submission received that does not meet all of the above submission criteria will be rejected and immediately deleted.